Friday, June 5, 2009

What Happens that We are Not Open To See

When I was a little girl, I believed when I left the room the stuffed animals, I so meticulously lined up on my pillow, after I made the bed would come to life. I imagined them dancing around and having a blast and then when a human walked in the room, they froze. I know, I know. A bit weird and I even forgot about this until I recently went to see the movie, "A Night at the Museum" with a girlfriend of mine.

I can't help but wonder ... what goes on behind the scenes when we are not looking at life? Is there something our eyes are closed off to that we can not see? What are we avoiding or not fully looking at? Are we blind because we are too afraid to notice, look or if we did, it would force us to change? Are we too busy to focus?

Ask yourself what you might be missing today. What life are we not imagining because we just can't believe it. Is life dancing around you but you have not stood up and taken notice?

Open your eyes today. Imagine. Believe. Let go and see what you might be missing.

Francey

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, constantly i used to check website posts here early
    in the daylight, for the reason that i like to find out more and
    more.

    Here is my web blog; http://worldwidemedinsurance.com/

    ReplyDelete